ToLet.com.ng is the leading real estate property centre platform in Nigeria. With a web-based platform for property rentals and sales, we provide users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
What You Will Do
- We are looking for a talented Graphics Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven Graphics Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
Application Closing Date
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a Visual Arts subject
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants must study a relevant course
- Proven experience in using key design software(e.g. PhotoShop, Adobe Suite) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An entrepreneurial and can-do attitude
30th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online