Lase Consulting Ltd
We are leading and fast-expanding IT products retail store, with more than 15 outlets in 7 States of the Federation.
Our vision is to be the No.1 IT retail store in West Africa by 2012.
We owe our success over the years to the innovation, dedication and commitment of our employees. Our recruitent exercise, therefore, always seeks to capture ONLY the best candidates who are able and willing to make meaningful contributions in the Company's pursuit of its strategic objectives financial goals.
Our system rewards excellence and we expect each employee to be a Champion in whatever role they are assigned. We have no place for "salary earners", instead, we are seeking for strategic alliance with results-driven individuals, who are willing to create value and be adequately compensated for doing so. If you can keep up with our challange, then we would be glad to welcom you aboard our "Elite" team.
Vacancies currently exist in our company for the position of:
Job Title: Personal/Administrative Assistant
The selected Candidate for this role will support the Managing Partner by effectively organizing and preparing him to carry out his strategic/management activities. This includes organizing his workload, creating and maintaining systems and procedures, running projects, chasing and cross-checking actions, as well as diary management and itinerary monitoring; writing and preparation of briefs/documents; liaising with key stakeholders and ensuring that the Managing Partner is kept abreast of internal and external developments.
The ideal Candidate must be self motivated, resourceful, have an eye for details, organized, apt at learning and have a thorough understanding of cross functional working environment. Two years of experience in a similar role would be required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Helping the Managing Partner plan and prioritize his workload, taking the lead on this where possible, ensuring their time is used effectively.
- Creating and maintaining systems and procedures that will help to keep the Managing Partner organized and efficient in his day-to-day official functions.
- Proactive management of diary and travel plans for the Managing Partner.
- Answering and screening calls, handling correspondence and organizing emails and responding to them on the Commissioner’s behalf, where appropriate.
- Ensuring that meeting papers/documents are distributed on behalf of the Managing Partner as required. (S)he is also to ensure that the Managing Partner has briefing notes, agendas, papers, etc. for meetings.
- Monitoring follow up actions and progress reports, etc. on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Evolving an effective paper and electronic filing systems for proper record-keeping of all important documents.
- Acting as project officer for some corporate projects and managing smaller projects, as well as undertaking research and analysis as required.
- Attending meetings with/behalf of the Managing Partner and taking dictation and minutes at such meetings.
- Keeping abreast of all official business, as it affects the Managing Partner.
- Ability to maintain Confidentiality
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Administrative abilities
Degree in Secretarial Administration/Business Administration/English Language, or any other relevant field
Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience required.
How To Apply
Forward applications for this role to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2010