Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO), a subsidiary of BUA Group, a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector.
Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) was established as a joint venture between the Federal Government and Mehta Group of India. The multi- billion naira sugar company is located in Lafiagi, headquarters of Edu local government area of Kwara State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Agronomy Manager
- B.Tech/B.Engr/HND Agricultural Science, (Agronomy) or related field. (2nd Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Years of Experience: 7 & above
Application Closing Date
- Proven ability in farm management, excellent understanding of agronomic practices i.e. crop fertilization, weed control pest and disease control and varieties selection, knowledgeable in the establishment of dedicated primary nursery sites for varieties breeding;
- Ability to plan and organize effectively, excellent communication skill, persuasion, presentation, and customer service skills, ability to utilize organizational and multi-tasking skills to ensure maximum productivity and manage time effectively;
- Ability to provide solutions and demonstrate innovative thinking with excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
9th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online