Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO), a subsidiary of BUA Group, a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector.
Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) was established as a joint venture between the Federal Government and Mehta Group of India. The multi- billion naira sugar company is located in Lafiagi, headquarters of Edu local government area of Kwara State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Agronomy Lab Scientist
- B.Tech/B.Engr/HND Agricultural Science, (Agronomy) or related field. (2nd Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Years of Experience - 5 & above
- Experience in applied field research focused in crop experimental design, field test plot management, statistics and data interpretation;
- Ability to write research reports and document best production practices, develop a communication and education plan to share findings with growers and key stakeholders, Proven ability to improve crop yields and advise about techniques that could enhance production;
- Ability to develop ways to control pests and weeds, Demonstrated ability to function effectively without direct supervision, ability to work effectively with a team, strong time management skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online