New Nigeria Commodity Marketing Company (NNCMC) Limited was established to close the existing gap between farm products and markets. It is designed to promote market orientation and enhance farmers profit, generating wealth and accelerating production. The company facilitates external trade in the non-oil sector and help in the resuscitation of ailing local industries through the provision of needed raw materials. It is expected that within a very short time the impact of the company would be felt by the farmer, the consuming public and the nation's economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager (Finance and Admin)
Reports To: General Manager (Finance &Admin)
Employment Type: Full Time
Grade Level: Senior Management
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, salary payroll, and petty cash;
- Prepare timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare all supporting information and documents for the annual audit and liaise with the external auditors as necessary
- Liaison with CBN, Commercial Banks and other similar bodies on all financial dealing with the company
- Manage and coordinate the investment of funds of the company so as to maximize returns and minimize risks
- Prepare and submit through the General Manager (F&A), the annual budget of the company for the approval of the Board
- Manage the human resource function of the company including all processes in connection with staff recruitment, promotion, discipline, training, performance, appraisals, transfers and movements, scheduling and job descriptions, etc
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager (F&A)
Salary Package and Benefits
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Finance and must have passed the qualifying exams of a Professional Accountancy body
- He or she must have a minimum of 8 years post qualification experience
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office suite of software
Application Closing Date
- The salary and allowances attached to this position are competitive and similar to those obtainable in the industry
8th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which should include CV and Cover Letter containing suitability statement explaining why you think you are especially qualified for the job, by email to: [email protected]
Hard copies by post to:
P.O. Box 6500,
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not send follow-up emails.