Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO), a subsidiary of BUA Group, a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector.
Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) was established as a joint venture between the Federal Government and Mehta Group of India. The multi- billion naira sugar company is located in Lafiagi, headquarters of Edu local government area of Kwara State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Survey Supervisor
- B.Tech Geo-Informatics/HND Urban & Regional Planning/Quantity Surveying and related field (2nd Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Years of Experience - 3 & Above
- Ability to plan and organize survey expeditions, including arranging equipment, coordinating teams and applying relevant legislation and organizational requirements;
- Proven ability to use geographical information systems (GIS) to analyze and interpret site features;
- Must be able to use a range of equipment to produce surveys, including GPS and conventional methods;
- Must be able to measure the ground, including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles and elevations;
- Ability to think creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems;
- Ability to gather data on the earth's physical and man-made features through surveys;
- Ability to undertake digital mapping,
- Proven ability to interpret data using maps, charts and plans.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online