Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is an Indigenous Oil and Gas marketing company with one of the businesses being aviation fuel marketing committed to delivery of excellent professional services. CIES began operations in 2010 and is fast becoming one of the industry major providers of commercial aviation services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor
Qualifications & Characteristics
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Procurement Supervisor who will be responsible to source, negotiate and purchase material’s to meet the company’s operational requirements.
- Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
As the ideal candidate for the Procurement Supervisor, you are responsible for:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Preparing purchase orders, respond to customer and supplier inquiries, reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications and terminology, and comparing prices, specifications and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Negotiating contracts of procurement.
- Managing and controlling all the company’s external suppliers with particular emphasis on the purchase of Materials and finished parts for Maintenance/Operation.
- Ensuring parts and materials are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time for production.
- Establishing strategic relationships with key suppliers who are aligned to the company's needs.
- Identifying new suppliers agree terms and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external spends.
- Working with the Finance and Audit to develop and oversee annual operating budget with expenditures incurred
- Receiving and verifying invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verifying and processing all expense reports and invoices.
- Preparing, verifying, and processing contracts with private, public, and corporate vendors.
- Maintaining compliance calendar to be sure required filings are on time and accurate.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply chain Management, Accounting, or related disciplines.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS Word or a directly related field.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in Procurement
- Excellent negotiation skills, as evidenced by significant deliverables (cost savings, risk mitigation) resulting from completed negotiations.
- Experience with contract negotiations and strategic supplier management
- Knowledge of contract terms, service level agreements, and scope of work (SOW) documentation
- Must be System Oriented/Process-driven
- FMCG Experience is an added advantage.
6th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.