Cardstel Solutions Limited - Our company is a world class commercial printing and card manufacturing outfit, for paper, plastic and smart cards. We are equipped with one of the most recent machinery and state of the art associated equipment, fully functional to ensure that every process of manufacturing or production is done and delivered with the highest of quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Supervisor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee or lead employees working at lower level dispatch.
- Handle all related activities of dispatch as needed like hiring, training, performance appraisals and terminations etc.
- Research and prepare resources to develop timely as well as efficient workflow.
- Manage development, research as well as reconcile departmental reports.
- Manage workflow and quota calendars of sub-contractor.
- Manage complete daily installations quota as well as service calls in different geographic territory areas.
- Maintain steady visibility to as well as track of every technician across every day.
- Identify issues or attain approvals for dispatching grid as submitted by Dispatcher Specialist on demand.
- Convey departmental tasks for guidance of management.
- Maintain contact with all clients as well as outside vendors inclusive of issue resolution.
- Conduct project management and coordinate duties as required.
- Execute personnel activities as per company’s policies as well as applicable laws.
- Prepare individual as well as departmental training plans.
- Ensure all staff members attain company as well as location standards.
- Monitor employees as well as operational processes.
Application Closing Date
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analysis data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- B.Sc degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CV's to: [email protected]
using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.