Aldelia Group - Our client, a Multinational Construction Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Electrical Supervisor
: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- We are currently looking to fill the role of Electrical Supervisor for our client a multinational construction company.
- We are looking for locals with expertise in the electrical field.
- Monitoring the working team to follow the Safety Standard Rules at all times.
- Responsible for all the Electrical works (PVC, G.I Conduit, Cable Containment, LV Wire, Cabling).
- Supervising the Testing & Commissioning for all the Electrical Systems: High voltage, Low voltage, Fire Alarm, ELV, CCTV & BMS.
- Reviewing the Shop Drawings before start any Electrical Job.
- Managed the high quality installation for all the Electrical works.
- Coordination with the Mechanical & Civil Team to ensure that all Electrical works will be done according to work schedule.
- Responsible for all Electrical Tools & Materials.
- Preparing the site Reports: Daily Works on Site, daily staff report & Weekly Materials Take Off
- Responsible for Interviewing of the new Electrical Job (Foreman, Charge-hand & Electrician).
- Giving training and orientation to the new workers on Site.
- Conducting a quarterly appraisal for the working team (promotion, retention or termination).
Application Closing Date
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 -15 years experience,preferably in the construction industry.
7th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: [email protected]