Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative (VSR)
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess an OND or HND (Any Discipline)qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with 0 - 2 years’ experience.
- Age - 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ibadan)
- Must be able to drive, and have a valid driver’s License.
16th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]