Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2016, Wartsila's net sales totaled EUR 4.8 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are looking for young and energetic engineering graduates for our operations in the capacity below:
Job Title: Trainee
- Training provided on operations and maintenance of Wartsila engines
- Exposure to Field service jobs
- Wartsila way of working and policies
Application Closing Date
- Good communication skills.
- Strong theoretical knowledge of engineering.
- Team player.
- Graduate in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical and Automobile.
- No experience required.
20th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online