Federal College of Education Pankshin, Plateau State - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bursar
Pankshin, Plateau State
Qualification(s) and Experience
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer and in accordance with the law establishing the College, the Chief Financial Officer of the College and responsible to the Provost for the day to day administration and control of the Financial Affairs of the College.
Salaries and Conditions of Service
- Candidates should possess at least a good Honours Degree from a recognised University or Its equivalent from a recognised institution plus NYSC Certificate plus full professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA, ICAN or ANAN with at least seventeen (17) years 2 cognate working experience preferably in a College of Education or similar institution.
- Possession of relevant higher degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be computer literate and must have served in capacity not below the rank of Deputy Bursar
Salaries and conditions of service for appointment of Bursars in Nigerian Federal Colleges of Education, as may be determined from time to time by the Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit an application with fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae and 3 Referees report, one of whom must be applicant’s employer(s), giving the following Information as listed to:
- Full Name
- Mobile phone number
- E-mail address
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin
- Permanent Postal Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Evidence of proficiency in ICT (packages and capabilities)
- Societal linkages
- Report of medical fitness (from a Government hospital)
All applications should be forwarded to:
Federal College of Education,
All applications must reach the Registrar/Secretary to Council on or before closing date