Meinett Nigeria - A health magazine is hiring creative freelance health writers and a part-time editor to contribute well quality contents on health issues ranging from Nutrition, Wellness, Healthy Living, Communicable Disease, Chronic Diseases Prevention, Health Promotion, Alternative Medicine, Medical Research, Health Policies, Leadership & Governance, Health Management, to other Public Health issues for its maiden edition.
Join our team for an opportunity to build a career path and contribute positively to the African health sector in the capacity below:
Job Title: Health Writer
- Write and edit highly crafted articles with attention grabbing headlines
- Connect with your community to be in tune with the latest health news and events.
- Meet submission deadlines
Application Closing Date
- BA/B.Sc/HND/OND in Healthcare, Mass Communication or journalism
- One year experience in writing of health/medical articles
- Strong writing and excellent communication skills
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of current health issues and the health sector
- Passionate about health and wellness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application along with resume, Internet links or piece of publication of relevant writing samples to: [email protected]