RodNorth Nigeria Limited is an Emerging ICT and Engineering firm duly incorporated under the laws of Nigeria, we are committed to providing you technological solutions with ample attention to deployment of quality and reliable IT Solutions & Services (Hardware & Software) and Enterprise solutions (Data & Storage solutions). We offer world class services and support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- She/he will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with the sales team to understand client requirements and propose appropriate solutions from our portfolio of IT Infrastructure solutions to clients.
- Ensuring an in-depth understanding and ability to deploy our portfolio of Infrastructure solutions to clients.
- Create and Identify areas of opportunities for the organization to presents its solutions on infrastructure.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with designated sales team members and acting as subject matter expert.
- Working closely and collaboratively with clients to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s solutions can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Replying to clients following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to clients alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for clients post implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for clients and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Application Closing Date
- He/She Must be a graduate Minimum of Second class Lower Division.
- Age must not be more than 28 Years
- Science Background(Studied Computer Science will be an added advantage)
- Prior Certification in any of Systems Administration, Network or database
- Minimum of 1 Year selling experience
- Committed to continuous education through product certifications, workshops and partner training
- Excellent communication skills and positive 'can do' attitude to work.
- Customer service skills and Client-facing experience is essential.
- Business awareness,a desire for success and the ability to investigate problems and suggest solutions.
21st June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.