Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer, NAFDAC & SON Co-ordination
Courses / Qualification
- Ensure NAFADAC costing and payments are done as at when due.
- Ensure NAFDAC first and second stamping are done for all entries.
- NAFDAC post clearing documentation.
- CRIA documentation.
- Generation of SON demand notes for SON regulated products.
- Ensure SONCAP code are generated for Form M and PAAR processing.
- HND in any Social Sciences course
- 1 - 2 yrs experience
- Required age: 24 – 27 years
Special SKills & Key Behaviour Competencies:
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required timeframes
- Team player
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online