Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
- Form M and PAAR Processing
- He generates invoice for Shipping and Terminal charges.
- He ensures payment of Shipping and Terminal charges are done promptly.
- Ensures Duty payments are made on time.
- Post clearing documentation.
- Inbound Logistics documentation and reporting.
- Submission of Exchange Control Document to the bank.
- HND in any Social Sciences course
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Age: 24 - 27 years
Special Skills and Key Behavioural Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required time frames
- Team player
20th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online