Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing Agent
- The Clearing agents are responsible for clearing of goods from the port to the warehouse.
Courses / Qualification
- He facilitates releasing of documents at Customs.
- He facilitates releasing at the shipping lines.
- He generates Terminal Delivery Order and distribute it to Haulage Service Providers.
- He facilitates Gate processing and Exit.
- Escort processing.
- Passing out of Trucks at the gate.
- OND in any course
- 1 - 2 yrs experience
- Required age: 25 - 30 years
Special SKills & Key Behaviour Competencies:
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability - Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required timeframes
- Team player
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online