MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (Self Service)
Division: Customer Service
Core Purpose of the Job
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- To drive productivity, professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
- Participate in the implementation of the back office and complains operational plans
- Adherence to all defined operational guidelines
- Ensure prompt and complete documentation of transactions on the Self Service Platforms
- Provide 2nd level support for queries from IVR, WSS, Self-Care application platforms
- Collaborate with 3rd level support to follow-through resolution of escalated queries
- Conduct daily, weekly periodic audits on the Self Service Channels
- Drive the Self- service adoption initiatives aligning to the organizational strategy
- Participate in post implementation product testing and UAT
- Assist in prompt resolution and escalations of customer queries to relevant stakeholders
- Assist in implementing effective, proactive, quality processes at the operating level that will positively impact quality and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the generation of daily, weekly, monthly reporting and all reporting activities as the need arises
- Scripting and sourcing for resources for IVR recording, ensure the voice files are properly labelled in readiness for uploading
- Monitor the voice files on the IVR to ensure consistency and ensure proper process mapping and documentation
- Normal MTNN office environment.
- Extended work hours which may include weekend
- First Degree or equivalent in Social or Management Science Course
- Membership of Professional Customer Service/Relations associations will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
- Digital media related experience
- Experience in a Customer Service related role
- Experience in Data mining and interpretation
- Experience in the use of Structural Query Language.
20th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Multiple applications are not allowed.