ToLet is the leading real estate property centre platform in Nigeria. With a web-based platform for property rentals and sales, we provide users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Partnerships Associate
What You Will Do
- We are looking for a business development professional with at least 5 years sales experience who will be responsible for building and executing a sales strategy that drives revenue growth through partnerships with third parties.
- The person in this role will identify, qualify, close and take to market new partners that provide product enhancements and/or new sales distribution channels.
- You will be responsible for developing sales materials outlining the differentiators and value of our partnerships, and helping sell these vendors to our customers and prospects.
- Provide expertise through participation in speaking engagements at client and industry events and webinars.
- Work with the partners and internal cross-functional teams to formulate and execute a smooth onboarding and go-to market plan.
- Provide senior management reporting on partner engagements and results.
- Lead all stages of partnership development including: market scanning, vendor evaluation, and reseller contracting and negotiation with new partners that support our customer needs and product vision
- Develop new partner onboarding, including distributorship setup to make it easy to implement and get results for mutual client implementations
- Support ongoing relationship management through regular touch points with partners and quarterly partnership evaluations
- Drive distribution of partner solutions by developing sales materials, participating in customer strategy sessions and sales meetings, and recommending partners, working closely with our sales and customer teams
- Produce presentation materials, run external and internal meetings.
You must have the following to perform this role:
- A combination of strong product knowledge and business development skills that aligns with the strategy of the business line.
- The ability to network and stay abreast of industry and competitive intelligence
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Strong marketing, negotiation and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to write strong PowerPoint presentations for both external and internal communications.
- Proven time management and general project management skills.
- Strong marketing and business development acumen and the ability to act as a trusted client advisor.
- A proactive approach to seeking out and identifying relationships with potential partners. Once a partner is identified, you will manage the negotiating, legal, and contracting process to finalize the formal relationship.
- Ability to build external relationships and deep knowledge of the business with solid experience in developing partnerships.
- Excellent negotiation skills and a sales mindset who is able to speak knowledgeably about our partner ecosystem, and guide customers and prospects to the solutions that are a best fit for their populations.
Application Closing Date
- At least 3 years working experience in management consulting, business development, partnership management, solution consulting or similar experience
- BSc. in any relevant course.
31st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Shortlisted applicants may be contacted at short notice.