Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria - Lagos, Abuja and Niger state. We have just secured a partnership with Garki hospital that requires Synapse to provide a holistic Multidisciplinary Mental health service to Garki Hospital. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are looking for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to provide stellar services within a confidentiality driven service in the capacity below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Pay and receive cash
- Manage the petty cash accounts
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Update Patient billing records
- Bill medication
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Granite’s requirements.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. Granite’s needs.
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor
- Must have a B.Sc/HND Accounting in a recognised higher institution
- 2 years hands on working Experience as an Account officer/Account assistant
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Must Be a Resident of Abuja
Application Closing Date
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and an e-mail package
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written, numerical and oral communication skills
- Previous use of an accounts package
- Experience of processing student and/or expense payments Personal attributes
- Friendly, helpful manner
- “Can do” attitude
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Willing to act on own initiative
- Attention to detail Team and management skills
- Strong, team player
- Willingness to work in a small team Other
- Accurate, numerate
- Willingness to adopt a flexible and collaborative approach to tasks
30th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should express their interest by sending their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
with the position as the subject of the email.