Synapse Services - We are a fast growing “Center for Psychological Medicine” based within the Lagos metropolis, currently retaining the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services
We provide psychological and counselling services, inpatient facilities/ treatment, day hospital, rehabilitation, community care etc. In addition, we treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health and drug addiction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
(Ajah and Ikeja) Lagos
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Presently we are in the process of expanding our organization and are looking for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to provide a stellar service within a confidentiality driven service practice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Patient Management: Serves as the first contact to parents and their wards, and maintains a cordial relationship with them.
- Clearly address their inquiries
- Opens files for new clients after registration fees has been paid
- Take enquiry from patients or their relatives, upon admission inform patient’s family member about our prices and ensure they fill the “Inpatient Admission form”.
- Print out copies of price list for both in and Out Patient prospects. Take UDT enquiries and contact the Ward manager/Nurse on duty for the exercise.
- Interfacing with visitors/clients and clearly address their inquiries. Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Patient Files: Opening of patient files for newly registered patients, allotting Hospital and Medical record Number, and retrieving of patient files when client come for follow up.
- Provide secretarial support: filing, answering telephone calls, compiling and typing of official documents as required, photo copying and distributing materials, correspondence.
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence
- Assist in the procurement of office items when need arises
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in a relevant course
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Attention to detail.
- Good listening ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Proactive problem solving skill and a friendly disposition
- Related working experience will be an added advantage .
- Candidate must be a resident of Lagos State (Ajah or Ikeja)
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
with the position and location as the Subject of the email: eg Customer service officer- Ajah lagos.