Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Core Purpose of the Job
- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of the Senior Management Team and the Trustees.
Qualifications (Experience & Training)
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement by:
- Ensure accurate, complete & timely financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts, balance sheet control
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis from time to time, to assist SMT in evaluating profitability of income streams, and potential for cost efficiencies
- Statutory Accounts & audit liaison
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Determine the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- A Degree in Accountancy
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA Accountant, 8-10years post qualification experience.
- Healthcare background experience would be an added advantage.
- Competencies Required To ensure that the core goals of the organization is achieved through effective;
- Proficiency in financial accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting
- Proven ability for implementing and monitoring financial controls
- Staff management experience
- Knowledge of legal and personnel issues
- High degree of IT literacy
- To be passionate about the firms aims and objectives.
- Interested and Qualified Individuals should forward their Resumes to [email protected]
- Interested applicants must reside in LAGOS.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/Attributes):
Application Closing Date
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritize a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively
- Have proven planning skills
- Have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary
- Have experience of motivating & developing teams – including performance management & appraisals
- Be highly competent with Information Technology
- Have a high degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy and corporate spirit
- Have a hands on approach and be a team player
- Pay high attention to detail and accuracy.
5th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]