25th and Staffing - Our client, a leading FMCG company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Job Type: Full Time
- Work with the head of sales to get wholesalers for the distributors, increase sales by sourcing for retailers.
- Ensure the product is in all market coverage in the above designated states such as the local markets and supermarkets
- Prepare to meet minimum target which is, double the sales we currently have in each state.
- Keep in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after sales service.
- Recording orders and sending details and feedbacks to the head of sales.
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- 1 year of experience as a marketer in FMCG industry.
- Must be resident in the state you are applying for.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be vision driven and ready to work under pressure
- Work experience in FMCG sales is paramount.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload effectively
- Must be sound at being proactive and taking initiatives
- Must be proficient with the use of Computer Microsoft Packages (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
- 20,000 monthly with 10,000 monthly float for miscellaneous expenses.
- 0.5% incentive on every 1000 carton sold float.
30th June 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with ‘FMCG SALES - BAYELSA’ as subject of the mail.
Any application without the correct subject will not be considered.