The Nigerian Society of Engineers - The umbrella organization for the Engineering Profession in Nigeria. The Society looks after the professional needs of members through well structured programmes and regular interactions among the different cadre of membership, enhancing high professional standard and ethical practices.
The Nigerian Society of Engineers is hereby calling for nominations/applications from the General Public for the 2017 Engineering Awards. The Awards were instituted to accord due recognition to Engineers and/or Engineering Organizations for outstanding attainments and contributions to the general development of engineering in Nigeria. The Awards shall be conferred in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja in October, 2017.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2017 Engineering Award
The Nigerian Society of Engineers is inviting entries for the 2017 Engineer Award in the following categories:
- Public Infrastructure
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Young Engineer (Not more than 5 years post graduation)
- Engineering Students of Higher Institutions (that is University and Polytechnics)
The selection process will be guided by the following criteria:
Application Closing Date
- Nigerian content and national distinction of Candidate's work;
- Benefit(s) of Candidates' achievement to the Nigerian Society in particular and National development in general; and
- The achievements must constitute a specific breakthrough in an Engineering discipline.
Friday 21st July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Nominations/Applications Form
with the following:
Click here to download the Nomination Form (PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae of the Candidate/Nominee.
- Citation and a summary of achievements in not more than 500 words
All nominations/applications and supporting documents must be sealed in an envelop and marked "2017 Engineering Award" at the top right hand corner, and send to:
The Executive Secretary
Nigerian Society of Engineers,
National Engineering Centre
Central Business District,
In addition, send soft copy of the submissions to: [email protected]
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers reserves the rights to revoke and withdraw any already conferred Award(s) at anytime whenever the originally/authenticity of claims by the nominees is in doubt.
- Only one nomination/application may be submitted per format.
- For enquiries, contact: 08132777386