Maltina a nourishing drink, was launched into the Nigerian market in 1976 as MALTONA. It was launched on the energy platform and positioned as a 'pick-me-up' drink for tired consumers who needed to replenish.
New advertising was developed which repositioned Maltina as a “refreshing drink for lively living” with the campaign slogans: “Have a taste of lively living” and "Have a Maltina today"
Applications are hereby invited for:
Maltina Teacher of the Year 2017 Competition
Summary/Objectives of the Competition
- The Maltina Teacher of the Year initiative aims to recognize and celebrate exceptional teachers in Nigeria.
- The initiative is opened to teachers in ALL secondary school across the country.
- There will be champions for each state of the Federation and the FCT from which the overall winner will emerge.
- The Maltina Teacher of the year and State champions will be honoured as part of our celebration of 2017 United Nations World Teacher's Day.
- N1,000,000.00 annually for 5 years
- Overseas training
- A block of 6 classroom in School where he/she emerges.
The prizes for the Winner and Runners-up will be in addition to the N500,000.00 received as State Champions
Application Closing Date
Friday, 7th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to download Application Form (pdf)
Candidates should Click Here
to upload completed application forms.
Send by post to:
Maltina Teacher of the Year,
Send by email to: [email protected]
The Competition is open to Private and Public Secondary Schools.