Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL) is a Fresh Innovative Hospitality Solutions Company that focuses on TURN KEY Hospitality Project Management providing solutions and services for the hospitality industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Application Closing Date
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports as directed by the Chief Accountant on Store inventory, pricing and requisitions from various departments
- Schedule spot checks/store visits and conduct competitor survey.
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for items or goods requisitioned.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with Hotel policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Plan and manage inventory levels of materials or products.
8th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]