Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL) is a Fresh Innovative Hospitality Solutions Company that focuses on TURN KEY Hospitality Project Management providing solutions and services for the hospitality industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef is responsible for the production of high quality standard of food in the hotel outlets and to maximise the profitability of the food department by controlling the production, payroll expenses and other expenses.
- He is responsible to maximise the guest expectations by continuously training and developing the kitchen staff; he is responsible for the Health and Safety and Hygiene within the kitchen department.
Application Closing Date
- To be aware of daily arrivals and to ensure proper planning is in place to ensure guest expectations are met
- To prepare daily, weekly and end of month reports and any other statistical information as required
- To be responsible for the preparation of statistical performance and forecast on a weekly and/or monthly basis and to assist in the preparation for the kitchen department
- To ensure the maximisation of profitability of food and controlling cost and expenses
- To monitor the food cost of sales on a weekly basis
- To maintain the budgeted food cost of sales
- To ensure the production of high quality of food
- To design and cost menus for restaurant, room-service and bar
- To monitor and take full ownership of the food ordering, receiving and requisitioning process
- To ensure effective communication within the department and with other departments in the hotel
8th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]