Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Geologist
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Geology and Geosciences
- Build and regularly update the geological models, which might be necessary all along the field development process.
- Participate in the preparation of the development wells for the drilling campaign which is planned to start Q4 2014
- Closely follow up the drilling and data acquisition operations (logging, coring) with affiliate Ops/Geol
- Ensure a strong integration with the Project reservoir team
- Maintain good contact with affiliate Exploration group for problems concerning the optimization of the development and the preparation of appraisal wells for the upsides
- Ensure the respect of the planning and timing of the 2G studies
- Ensure good quality and validity of all G&G interpretations in order to ensure the suitability and reliability of the geological models.
- Contribute to the implementation of the producers and injector wells which are needed for the production of the Egina
- Respect deadlines requested by the Project
- Fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- Stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- Report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
Application Closing Date
- MSc. Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years working experience
- Experience in G&G and in multi-disciplinary study is required
7th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online