Global Communities (formerly CHF International) is an international non-profit organization that works closely with communities worldwide to bring about sustainable changes that improve the lives and livelihoods of the vulnerable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Specialist (Various Sectors) - USAID/Nigeria Rural Resilience
Job I.D: 2017-1353
- Global Communities is seeking highly skilled and experienced candidates for multiple positions for the anticipated USAID-funded Nigeria Rural Resilience program.
- With external and internal factors creating an increasingly dynamic and challenging environment, the program is expected to focus on increasing the resilience of vulnerable, mostly rural, households to shocks and stress.
- Agriculture Inputs
- Intensification, climate smart practices, and natural resource management
- Agriculture Extension Services
- Crop Insurance
- Financial Inclusion
- Household Economic Strengthening
- Nutrition-sensitive agriculture and Social and behavior change
- Capacity-building and Training
- Water Irrigation and WASH components
Application Closing Date
- At least five (5) years of experience working in sectors relevant to the project.
- Experience working on USAID-funded project highly preferred
- Experience working in Nigeria and West Africa;
- Fluency in written and spoken English required;
- Nigeria nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
31st July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online