Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Advisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Offshore Rotation (Expat/National) (7 days on/7 days off, 14 days on/14 days off, 28 days on/28 days off)
- The Senior Project Management Advisor will typically be involved in the execution planning of one or more major capital projects (>500 M$) during Select and Define Stages and may support and monitor several such projects in the Execution phase post Gate 3.
- The role requires a seasoned and experienced project professional who can mentor and train less experienced personnel assigned to the Project Execution function and to specific projects.
- During the Execution phase, the Advisor will work with project teams to support and validate the use of best practices in project management execution.
- The Advisor will ensure the project team obtains the services needed to achieve overall project objectives and strategies and efficiently executes the project in accordance with expectations.
- The Advisor may also be involved in the execution of general interest activities that may have broad application across all projects (enhancements, staffing studies, IPR Process and Plans, maintenance of selected work process, special studies, etc.).
- During the early stages of a project (Planning for Development, Select and Define Stages), the Advisor will be involved in the development and coordination of project execution plans, bringing in related expertise in other areas of project management such as SSHE, regulatory, quality, construction and cost and schedule development as required.
- The Advisor will be involved in the development and coordination of the overall Project Plan with responsibilities for Project Objectives and Strategies, Project Characterization, Roadmap, Organization planning, Key Issues, Interface Management, Lessons Learned, and Management of Change elements as well as business risk analysis and input to concept selection and cost/schedule estimates.
- The Advisor will also lead Front End Execution Planning workshops and associated work programs leading up to Gate 2.
- During the execution phase, the Advisor will support the Project Manager in the implementation of project execution plans as required.
- The Advisor may also have responsibilities in the execution of general interest activities (enhancements, staffing studies, IPR Process and Plans, maintenance of selected work process, special studies, etc.) and is expected to become a subject matter expert in one or more elements of EMCAPS.
Application Closing Date
- BS in Engineering
- 20+ years’ experience in major capital projects for the oil and gas industry
- At least 10 years’ experience on international projects, with at least two overseas assignments
- Experience in execution of a major capital project, in a management level capacity on the Project Management Team, is preferred
- The candidate must have leadership and personnel management skills, and strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders including operations, co-ventures and host government representatives. The candidate must be an effective teacher and mentor, able to share knowledge and experience
- Expert proficiency in most Project Management skills (e.g. execution planning, contracting/procurement, cost estimating, project controls, planning & scheduling, organization design, etc. )
- Experience in one or more technical disciplines (Marine, Facilities, Subsea, Pipelines, Structures, etc.)
- Business Manager: 10-15 years Company and 7+ years in Project Management / Execution / Contracting experience
17th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only registered members can apply for jobs.