3Gas is the LPG subsidiary of Dzeusif & Owstin Limited. Ab initio, 3Gas trades, markets and provides LPG solutions. The type and quality of technical services that we offer are comparable with anyone in the market place. Our expert team provides innovative solutions for gas utility and distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
(Ref: PHC/3GBD/ 2)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Business Development Associates will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with investors and other potential customers, working closely with the C - Level decision makers.
- As the Business Development Associate, the potential candidates will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports the organization’s overall growth strategy. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
- In this key position, you will work closely with marketing, sales, and product management teams to achieve established sales goals and implement business development initiatives that maximize and grow our footprint and generate bottom line revenue for the company.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Develop new business opportunities with investors and other potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Work effectively with C-Level decision makers, i.e., 3EO, 3FO and Directors, to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of 3Gas’products solutions.
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Effectively manage large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close new business deals with investor and other potential customers.
- Collaborate with professional services and other support teams to ensure successful implementations.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets.
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team on a monthly basis.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 1st Degree in Business, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years sales experience.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing multi-million large-scale deals.
- Experience working with high net worth individuals and other large organizations.
- Proven ability to develop long term strategic relationships with C-Level decision makers.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to define and operationalize sales.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented.
- Ability to travel moderately within assigned territory (25-50%).
Destination & Compass:
- Has written business goals, has written strategic plan, writes compelling SMART goals and is committed to them, knows what must be done and why, has a developed action plan and follow the action plan, has determined possible obstacles and has a plan to deal with the obstacles, has check points and debriefs daily, and continuously monitors performance in sales closures.
- Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing. Takes responsibility for own success, doesn’t externalize, accepts challenges, does not take “no” as failure, but as an opportunity to succeed.
- Creates and sustains ongoing fora that encourage two-way communication opportunities; demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution:
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others; Consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company; Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style; Demonstrates concerns for job safety for self and others.
- Doesn’t take things personally, knows what to say or do at the appropriate time; Is cool under pressure and is prepared for whatever the prospect or client does or says; Doesn’t strategize "on the fly", doesn't over analyze, and stays in the moment; Asks thoughtful questions, displays effective listening, demonstrates product value; Is tenacious, maintains continuous contact with prospects and clients to establish need(s); Demonstrates effectiveness in linking product features/benefits to prospect or client needs.
- Makes fact based decisions and follows through to completion, analyzes and uses data to achieve sales goals, drives execution, initiates action and follow-ups to successful completion, effectively demonstrates how solutions will solve prospects or client’s problem(s), continuously conducts post call debriefs and performs pre-call strategies.
- Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
Application Closing Date
- Continuously manages administrative functions to ensure quality and timeliness, manages accurate and timely sales activity and performance reports, analyses report data to project trends and build forecasts, maintains accurate and complete prospect and client database.
Friday, 21st July, 2017. (5pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@3Gas.net
The successful candidates have a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative company. This is a potentially long - term, stable opportunity with great career prospect for candidates who can impress and maintain a correct attitude.