Babban Gona, a reputable international organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Financial Lead
Application Closing Date
- Do you want to change the world by enabling 1 million people lift themselves out of poverty by 2025?
- Do you want to build a first of its kind agricultural financial system that will provide over $1 Billion in financing to a million smallholder farmers across Africa by 2025?
- If you answered yes to these questions, join our team! Babban Gona seeks an exceptional trailblazer as our Corporate Finance lead.
- We are seeking a passionate, driven, and knowledgeable professional with demonstrated experience in raising capital through different channels, including but not limited to capital markets, commercial debt, and impact investment funds .
- The selected individual will build on our successful fundraising activities, and execute on a comprehensive debt, equity and grant raising strategy, to raise $1 billion in capital by 2025.
- The Corporate Finance Lead will work alongside Babban Gona’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO)/Managing Director (MD) in order to drive the successful execution of the organisation’s funding strategy across debt, equity, and grant instruments.
- They will lead the organisation’s current efforts to raise $40 million to support 40,000 farmers in 2018.
- This individual will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with investors/stakeholders from across the globe - including development finance institutions, social investors, and government agencies.
- The Associate will lead the creation of documents that will serve as the basis for discussions and deal consummation, such as investor memorandums, due diligence responses, proposals and applications.
- This role will require impeccable communication skills - both in writing and in person, given that this person will serve as the first external point of reference of the company and will interact with important stakeholders.
- In addition, the individual will be required to perform excel-based organisational and stakeholder analyses to communicate key information about our model and provide data for decision-making.
- The role will include travel as the individual will be required to accompany investors/stakeholders to our areas of operation for due diligence visits, as well as to attend events on the continent and beyond.
- Apply today, and join us as we transform Nigeria into a country where 1 million smallholder farmers are able to transition from subsistence farming to commercial farming by 2025, and agriculture becomes the basis for security and employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online