Kogi State University Anyigba
, was established on 18 November, 1999 and currently, has a total student population of over 23,000 students spread across its seven (7) Faculties of Agriculture, Arts and Humanities, Education, Law, Management Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and a College of Health Sciences. Though a State University, Kogi State University accommodates a significant number of non indigenes, from all parts of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Reader
Department: Business Administration
Qualifications and Experience
Emoluments and Benefits
- A Ph.D holder with a minimum of eight years teaching experience at University level; Postgraduate supervision for Masters, Ph.D degree or equivalent and considerable background in research.
- The candidate would be expected to demonstrate appreciable ability to develop and teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses, provide academic and professional leadership and community service.
As applicable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name (Surname in block)
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth, State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address (Not P.O.Box or P.M.B Current Postal Address
- GSM Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates) where applicable
- List of Publications with details of Titles, Publishers, or Journals, dates and pages (where applicable)
- Work experience (General and Specific Experience with dates)
- Details of Administrative Experience and Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary
- Employer(s) Address(es), Postal, E-mail and Contact GSM Number(s)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, two (2) of whom must be professionals or authorities in the relevant fields. The referees must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
Each applicant should indicate at the top left corner of the package, the position applied for. The application should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State University,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.