Beckley Consulting Ltd is a company with special focus on development and growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, according to specific needs of our clients and ensure that statutory deductions and labour laws are complied with. The company is determined to make a difference in all its assignments through personal service delivered with a strong commitment to integrity and professional excellence. Our key objective is to add value in every area of collaboration with our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- The job requires a good understanding of Tanker drivers and their sharp practices, logistic issues, and optimization of trucks. Good relationship with Tanker drivers’ union to reduce conflict and minimize loss when lifting products.
This position exists to ensure
- Product delivery schedule at depots and timely deliveries to customers and vendors with no stock loss;
- Timely collection and filing of signed waybills from truck drivers as evidence of products delivered;
- Management of stock with vendors and periodical reconciliation of products lifted and products received by customers.
- Weekly report of liftings and deliveries to customers
- Updated records and file of waybills signed by customers/drivers
- Monthly reconciliation statement of products receipts and issues
- Summary of products supplied and invoiced to customers
- Updated truck movement register
- Updated file of customers’ signed waybills
- Stock taking reports
- National Diploma/First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
Application Closing Date
- 2 years’ operations or logistics experience in an oil marketing company.
- White product depot experience working with transporters will be an advantage.
4th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: [email protected]