Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Creative Associates International has been working in Nigeria for more than a decade to support development programs throughout the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Expert
Functional Areas: Grants Management
- As we are expanding our positive impact on Nigeria we are currently looking for talented individuals to be a part of this effort.
- Creative Associates is looking to build relationships with individuals that have proven operational experience working on donor funded projects.
- The goal is to create and build a network of operations experts interested in employment with Creative either now or in the future as opportunities become available.
- Some positions are available now and other opportunities will present themselves in the near future.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor degree, advance degree preferred
- At least 2-5 years of experience in one of the above operational function area
- Proven experience with one of the following donors: USAID, OTI, U.S. State Department, DfID or other development donor
- Strong verbal communication skills and effective in representation and liaison with external actors
- Excellent spoken and technical writing ability in English, including report writing
- Good computer skills in programs including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions
31st August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: [email protected]
You will only be contacted if you meet the above qualifications. No phone calls please.