Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control/ Audit Officer
Desired Qualifications and Competencies
- Monitor and review accounting systems-related reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform full Internal Audit Cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness and financial reliability.
- Maintain Internal Control System by updating Audit programs, recommending new policies and procedures in line with best practices.
- Conduct audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures and compliance with policies and regulation
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets
Application Closing Date
- A minimum of BSc degree in Accounting
- Must be ACA qualified with 1-2years’ experience in internal Control/Audit roles
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Attention to details and high aptitude
- Ability to multitask with high level of creativity and planning skills
- Highly ethical and possess ability to handle confidential information
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently
15th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: [email protected]
with subject as ‘Internal Control/Audit Officer”