Beckley Consulting Ltd is a company with special focus on development and growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, according to specific needs of our clients and ensure that statutory deductions and labour laws are complied with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Achievement and realization of sales budget (W/P, Lube)
- Timely reporting of all sales activities including sales control /pricing report
- Monitor credit days and Prepare Finance control report periodically
- Maintain customers’ account and ensure timely collection of debts
- Ensure PO request/ documentation/payment advice/proper filing
- Visit customer at least once a week/ do reconciliation and write visits reports
- Control and monitor consumers’ activities to ensure supply of products when needed.
- Update the following reports when due: sales figures and collection detail, credit control and month end activity.
- Prospect for and acquire potential consumers
- Ensure equitable distribution of products through proper order planning and follow up.
- Visit loading depots to ascertain products situation and products schedules
- Responsible for prompt invoicing of consumers’ lifting, and timely collection of payments.
- Ensure that all policies aimed at sales improvement and target realization are observed.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management
- The job requires regular contacts with existing and potential customers through visits and phone calls, and collaboration with operation and depot staff for product availability and timely deliveries.
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
Application Closing Date
- 2 years' experience in marketing
- Experience in marketing petroleum products will be an advantage
4th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: [email protected]
using the Position as the subject of the mail.