Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on vulnerable children, agriculture, health and HIV, extractives and governance, and peace building programming.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer - Travel
Ref No: AOTB-11087
Purpose & Primary Functions
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- The Administrative Officer - Travels is to Ensure that logistics activities are carried out in accordance with CRS policies and procedures.
- Will be required to research into various logistical approaches and provide regular updates on improving current logistical practices of the CRS Nigeria program.
- The Administrative Officer -Travels will provide accommodation, flight bookings and travel support to the CRS NE Emergency program in line with policies and procedures to coordinates logistical and travel support to all units.
- The Travel Officer will facilitate & provide assistance in getting visa and all information needed for all travelers.
- Once in country, he/she will give the visitor pack (Communication devices-handset, SIM & Modem; Guesthouse Guidelines and NE-Staff Contact list). Send out weekly Travel & Visitors Trackers.
Application Closing Date
- A University degree or HND in Administration or other Social Development courses
- Minimum 5 years working experience in travels or logistics capacity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to write clear reports
- Relevant demonstrated experience in logistics and administration
- Commitment to beneficiary accountability and humanitarian ethics.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral Communication skills in English language
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills must be able to interact in a mature, professional and friendly manner with local and international colleagues of differing religious and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to multiple tasks concurrently and under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Driver’s license and a good knowledge of Northeast.
8th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the "Application Form Below" and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: [email protected]
. The position title and location must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference numbers: "Administrative Officer - Travel: AOTB-11087"
Click here to download Application Form (MS Word)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
- CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.