Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Abia. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
Due to business expansion and growth, we require the services of:
Job Title: AquaCulturist
- Collects marine life
- Perform standard tests on water samples to determine water content using modern test equipments
- Observes appearance and actions of developing fish to detect diseases and add medication to food and water
- Sort fishes according to size, coloring and species and transfer fingerlings to rearing areas
- Drain and clean ponds, tanks and troughs and remove debris, predators, etc
- Insemination, filling hatchery trays with eggs and process including to discard dead, infertile or off-colour eggs, produce fingerlings, etc
- Count and weigh fish, record field data and prepares hatchery activities
- Select marketable marine life, etc.
Application Closing Date
- HND or University degree plus minimum of 2 years working experience
- Knowledge of mobile fish farm technology will be an advantage
22nd September, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their applications and CV's to: [email protected]
with position applied for as subject of the email. All applications should be addressed to:
Human Capital Development,
Aquada Development Corporation,
Off Aba Road - Old Umuahia,
Applicants should provide valid e-mail address, telephone number or Skype id. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email address, telephone number or Skype id.