Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- To be responsible for the hotel’s accounting and financial management requirements. Managing the accounting department, procurement function
- To provide the general manager and unit management team with meaningful and timely information on the status of the hotel’s performance.
- To assist proactively with cost containment, revenue enhancement, profit improvement opportunities and safeguarding of the company’s assets.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree and must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in related Industry.
- Prior experience with invoicing and customer relationship management
- Good knowledge in use of hotel accounting/billing software.
- Analysis of core records / invoices/ bank statements
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT reconciliations
- Wages & PAYE reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Schedules
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the Job Title as email Subject.