PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client provides financing solution to Nigeria’s housing challenges through an innovative private sector-driven solution. The organization channels funds from the private sector, pension / insurance organisations, multilateral agencies, and impact investors towards financing affordable housing developments and mortgages.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Reference Number: 130-PEO00756
Roles & Responsibilities
- To deliver on new growth goals, they currently seek experienced individuals to provide strategic leadership and financing direction to the organisation.
- The ideal candidates will be required to demonstrate highly advanced strategic perspectives and execution capabilities and must be able to engage with a range of diverse and sometimes challenging internal and external stakeholders.
- The Analyst will participate in all transaction functions and portfolio management activities.
- The role holder will also be responsible for financial modelling and industry research and play a key role in the underlying analysis of investment decisions.
Specific Duties of the Position:
- Conduct analysis of investment opportunities including financial modelling, valuation and return analysis
- Conduct market and industry research
- Conduct due diligence on companies, management, customers, competitors and industries
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Higher Institution preferably in Mathematics, Statistics or a science related discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience as an analyst with a top-tier Investment Bank or Consulting group
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online