At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Risk & Cybersecurity Senior Associate - Risk Assurance Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00144
Job type: Permanent
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- As cybersecurity Senior Associate, you will directly support managers to lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business, as well as providing technical insights to client engagements and internal projects.
- You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
- You will be working with teams to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
- Assessing and implementing security and risk standards including ISO 2700X, NIST, ITIL, COBIT
- Assessing, designing, managing, and reporting on enterprise security
- Conducting information security assessments using PwC Methodology and leading practice frameworks and common standards
- Conducting attack and penetration on infrastructure, networks, and web applications, and performing source code review
- Assisting clients in managing and transforming their information security programs
- Assisting clients in managing their business continuity and disaster recovery
- Assisting clients in designing and implementing their identify and access management solutions
- Assisting client in managing their information protection and data privacy
- Evaluating and analysing threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments
- Advising clients on the IT security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems
- Application control and security implementation, program and project delivery design, architecture and solution design.
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Creativity, independence, and good problem solving skills
- Client service delivery
- Coaching and supervising junior team members
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Drive to build a team and grow your technical information security career to the next level
- Willingness to travel as required
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Basic understanding of new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning etc.
Application Closing Date
- Industry related certification required (e.g.CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA)
- At least 4 years of professional experience in either a technical IT risk or an IT security role
- Bachelor's and/or post graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related major. Minimum of second class upper.
- Possession of or willingness to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
9th November, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online