PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) - We're a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Associate - Human Capital (Internal Firm Services)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00148
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HC team.
- The candidate will work closely with the HC line Managers and other employees to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
To provide HR support to the Human Capital unit in the following areas:
Recruitment and Selection:
- Work closely with the HC Manager to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles.
- Update recruitment website.
- Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate assessments and interviews with candidates.
- Ensure recruitment trackers are maintained.
- Schedule joiners for medical examination.
- Upload joiners' information onto the relevant systems.
- Ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
- Registering of joiners, communicating inclusions and hospital changes to Health Management Organisation as well as, processing payment of medical premiums.
- Ensure that Staff are aware of the policies and procedures.
- Regular update of headcount status on firm’s internal communication system.
- Maintain staff and general filing system.
- Other duties that maybe assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Degree in related field with not less than Second Class Lower division with at least 6 credits in one (1) sitting.
- CIPM/CIPD will be an added advantage.
- 3 - 5 years HR Generalist Experience.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Human Capital unit.
- Ability to build effective relationships with Management and employees in all levels of the firm.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to stay calm when faced with difficult situation.
- Strong knowledge of both local and international employment law and HR best practice.
- Excellent people management skills, approachable.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Intuitiveness and attention to details.
21st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online