Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head ERM/ Strategy - Chief Risk Officer
Application Closing Date
- First degree or equivalent in Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- A postgraduate degree (MSc or MBA) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience 5 of which must have been at managerial level in an Insurance Company.
- Knowledge of Insurance industry standard practices and requirements in relation to enterprise risk management.
- Detailed knowledge of enterprise risk management, including demonstrated experience in the application of enterprise risk management disciplines to optimize risk decisions within an organization.
- Experience in positions of increasing responsibility in the field of accounting, finance, budgeting and administration.
- Experience in risk management/strategy is required.
- Knowledge of risk management as well as governance and compliance philosophies, policies and management practices.
- Report writing dealing with detailed, complex and technical concepts.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Hands-on and practical approach to solving problems.
- Computer literate e.g.MS word, Spreadsheet and data base preparation and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multitask/manage diverse range of functions simultaneously.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV's to: email@example.com
using the position as the Subject of the mail.