Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) was founded in 2004 and offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa. TITIS helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Help Desk Support Officer
Port Harcourt- Rivers, Calabar- Cross Rivers, Yola- Adamawa, Maiduguri-Borno
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology , Engineering or related discipline with an IT focus
- A+, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA is a plus.
Specific Work Experience:
- Broad technical computer maintenance and repairs, email, printer
- Understanding of IT services, technology and solutions is a plus.
- End User services experience.
- With 0 – 4 years working experience.
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Ability to interact with colleagues within IT and other departments.
- Deep understanding of running IT services in regards to technology and processes.
- Strong analytical, design and development skills including troubleshooting and integration of IT services.
Behavioral / Managerial Competencies:
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively with IT management, Business Units management, with other IT managers, with staff, and with many diverse constituencies.
- Ability to work decisively under heavy workload considering the criticality, urgency and extended work hours required to ensure availability of the service in accordance to service level commitments.
- Strong customer / end-user / client service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness.
Mobility requirements (time spent travelling internationally, nationally etc.):
Application Closing Date
- National travelling to branches.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online