Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lekki Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior GIS Expert
- Providing adequate support with the intent to ensure effectively deliver on assigned on client project deliverables.
- The GIS expert will make use of spatial technologies to assist on project analysis, evaluate user needs and requirements, and assist the TPM with strategic and operational programs
- Providing support on work planning, administration and executing the design, development and implementation of enterprise GIS services, systems, processes and policies
- Providing support on all GIS efforts and act as liaison between the organization and with governmental agencies.
- Assisting in management of GIS data assets, and maintaining a project database of achieved milestones in line with project timelines.
- Responsible for project inventory and maintaining a re-order level for consumables on site.
- Assist in ensuring strict adherence to project delivery as well plans and proposals for specific project requirements
- Assisting in the design project life cycle, scope of work, execution of project budgets, implementation of work schedules and ensuring strict compliance.
- Assist in timely raising of requisitions for payments of works, compliance with project costs and assurance of overall customer satisfaction.
- Any other and specific duties that may be assigned to you
- Bachelor's degree in Geographic Information Systems, Geography, Information Technology, Planning, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as at end of this year.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing geospatial technology in a professional environment.
- Strong practical GIS and/or IT skills
- Familiarity with database design and implementation.
- Familiar with software development methodologies
- Demonstrate and display verifiable leadership experience
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with proven track record with user experience of ESRI particularly ArcGIS, ESurvey, Spatial Data Infrastructure, Orthophoto/Photogrammetry, Real Time Kinetics (RTK), Location Based Applications, GNSS Rovers Usage.
- Experience with enterprise-level Geo-Spatial databases.
21st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the "Job Title" as the subject the mail.