Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Representative
- Acting as a liaison between customers and the company, the customer service personnel shall assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- He/she will also be involved in the sales of highly intelligent vehicle tracking products and solutions and shall coordinate all sales, records and associated matter in the region.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Log all queries properly and escalate possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools
- Take all possible measures to timely resolve customer's query and process them in accordance with our established procedures and policies
Application Closing Date
- A Bachelor's Degree/HND in Marketing, Humanities or any other related Social Science field.
- Ability to manage time and stress and time manage
- Technical support expertise to handle customer complaints which requires prior computer handling skills
- Interested candidates must also possess sales experienced with IT knowledge to sell our highly intelligent assets tracking products and services
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Multi-task, maintain a high standard of service and quality
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Must be based in Lagos
30th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: [email protected]
using the role (Job Title) as the subject of the mail.