Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a leading FMCG in Agbara, Ogun State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Assistant
- Assist in reporting of financial reports
- Manage reports in accordance with generally accepted principle
- Review, access and recommend changes in accounting systems and control of business unit
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted standards
- Study, inspect and access budgets, balance sheet and other related financial statement
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit control
- Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheet provided and report for approval.
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 2 -5 years experience in the same role.
- Educational Qualification: HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance and Business Administration and ICAN certificate.
The candidate must have the following skills:
Application Closing Date
- Possess an eye for detail in reporting of financial audit in the interest of the organization.
- Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues
- Comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner
- Effective time management and proficient in Ms Office Package.
16th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com