Jumia - We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Local Affiliate Manager - Digital Marketing
- As a Local Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing affiliate revenues for Jumia products and brands globally. You will actively search and cultivate partnerships with new affiliate programs to drive profitable growth and revenue across multiple brands.
In particular you will:
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Manage digital marketing initiatives; E-mail, SEO, SEM, affiliates, social, retargeting, to hit traffic plans and ROI.
- Create, implement, and oversee the online marketing calendar to drive qualified traffic and conversion. Partner cross-functionally to support Brand initiatives.
- Use Omniture/Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Negotiate commission structures with top sites and partners to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work with the marketing department to create campaigns to attract potential affiliates.
- Benchmark and analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Own relationship and support to top local partners, ensuring their education, and satisfaction to maximize their performance on the program.
- Own relationship and support to on-boarded local partners, ensuring their education, satisfaction and maximizing their business on the keep in program
- Follow up on affiliate campaigns to ensure they are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Analyse local channel performance and send weekly performance reports.
- Maximize networking and community building opportunities and by regularly setting up events bringing affiliates together.
- Request artwork for weekly campaigns to be shared with affiliates.
- Send a weekly promotional newsletter to affiliates telling them about the top campaigns, categories and products to promote.
- Localize any central material to fit the local market, for example video tutorials or sales pitch material.
- Occasionally support on central affiliate marketing projects.
Application Closing Date
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields. MBA or M.Sc in Marketing, Business or related field is a plus.
- 7 years of experience leading online marketing projects, ideally with a focus on acquiring and activating consumers online
- Experience with metrics-driven technology growth, A/B testing, maximizing efficiency and ROI
- Ability to collect and analyze data and present insights from marketing campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a good sense of structure; the ability to manage your own priorities is a must
- Solid understanding of site navigation, content management and reporting tools
- Strong experience in strategic marketing development, across ATL/BTL, online, advertising & media
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition through digital marketing.
- Experience starting new affiliate program marketing efforts from scratch.
- Understanding of affiliate’s motivations, drives, and desires while still focusing on the company’s goals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online