Heineken International - Established in 1864 by the Heineken family, HEINEKEN has a long and proud history and heritage as an independent global brewer. We brew quality beers, build award-winning brands and are committed to enthusing consumers everywhere.
Today, Heineken is the number one brewer in Europe and the number three brewer by volume in the world. With recent acquisitions in Africa, India, Asia and Latin America, we are continuing to increase our presence within emerging markets, which will contribute to our ongoing growth.
Applications are invited from graduates for the position below:
Job Title: 2018 International Graduate Programme - Information Technology
Requisition ID: 2365
Are You a Graduate and Ready to Really Go Places?
Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years? Do you have a passion to join the world’s most international brewer? Then the International Graduate Programme of HEINEKEN might be the opportunity for you!
A Journey Awaits
We will provide you with a truly global experience, designed for our fully internationally mobile leaders of tomorrow that will be a valuable team member from their very first day. The programme kicks off on the 3rd of September (2018) with an exciting introduction week at the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam. Afterwards, each International Graduate will set off on their journey with three one-year assignments, exploring our operating companies, different cultures and experiencing multiple areas within your chosen function.
Choose Your Path
At HEINEKEN, we believe that most of the learning happens by hands-on experience across our business. By working in different markets and cultures, you will stretch yourself in the world of HEINEKEN. Our senior leaders commit themselves to support you through the journey, and each Graduate will benefit from a mentoring relationship to guide you through your experience. Also, we’ll invite you several times back to Amsterdam to meet your peers and take part in stimulating workshops. You are in the driver’s seat, we help you fulfil your potential.
Do You Have What it Takes?
We are looking for learning agile graduates that show us where we should go next. You are an ideal candidate if you are self-sufficient, aspirational, open to feedback and bold enough to take ownership wherever you are. If you value passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and for our planet, then you can have great success here.
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2018 - preferably a Masters degree
- Have affinity with Information Technology
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2018 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least fluent in English - preferably multilingual
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures - preferably already lived abroad
- Have a desire to live and work abroad, anywhere in the world, including hardship countries
- Preferably already lived outside your home country, and a candidate should have a genuine interest for other countries and cultures
- The ambition to have an international career
- To have proven leadership skills gained from collaborations in groups
- Online Tests - February 2018: If you have the qualifications and the experience that meet our standards, we’ll invite you for the online tests.
- Virtual Interview - February 2018: Pass the online test and we’ll ask you to do an virtual interview to see if you fit our profile.
- Face-To-Face Interview - March 2018: If you impressed us so far, we’ll ask you to have a face-to-face interview with two company representatives through Skype.
- Assessment Centre - April 2018: Pass the Face-to-face interview and we’ll invite you to the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam, to attend the assessment centre.
- Start Your Journey! - September 2018: If you have everything we’re looking for, you will be offered to join the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme!
Application Closing Date
- People are in the heart of our company. Next to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- An initial salary amount of € 3.441 gross per month, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
9th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Attach your resume with the application.
- Application is not open for HEINEKEN employees, with exception of interns.